Digital Marketing Courses in KR Puram, Bangalore
Digital Tala offers Digital Marketing Courses in KR Puram, Bangalore. A Digital Marketing Training Institute in KR Puram, Bangalore at an Affordable Price.
4.5 (23 ratings) | 28 students enrolled
Become A Certified Digital Marketer In Just Few Months..!!
Certification Program | Practical Training | 100% Placement Support
Batch starts - jan 7thAttend 2 classes for free
Digital Tala is a Training Institute offering Digital Marketing Courses in KR Puram, Bangalore. As we have seen most of the students are interested in learning digital marketing but, are not interested in knowing in and out of digital marketing. So, trust us it’s not needed either. Therefore, there is no point in learning something which you might never use in the coming near future.
Similarly, we here at Digital Tala, customise the course for your requirement and get you trained only on those aspects which will be useful for you. In addition to this, you will also be offered insights about Freelancing & Internet Earnings. Like for instance, Affiliate Marketing, Adsense Marketing, Influence Marketing, Drop Shipping and more.
In conclusion, Digital Tala offers Complete Digital Marketing Courses in KR Puram, Bangalore along with Placement assistance and lifetime access to the course material. Come join the Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in KR Puram, Bangalore today..!!
DigitalTala offers 100% Job Placement Assistance after completing this course.
A soft copy of in-depth study material is provided to every student that helps understand every module in detail.
Get professional education and reliable consultants by our team of certified and experienced instructors.
After successful completion of the course, every student receives certificates that to represents his/her achievements.
Our Special Offers
If you are a student, housewife and jobseeker and want to make your bright career in Internet Media than you are on the right place. Apply for Free Demo session today and make your career on right path because we don’t give only theoretical knowledge we believe on practical knowledge delivering method with 100% placement assistance.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR STUDENTS
YIPPEE!!! WE HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU STUDENTS!
Digital Tala is undoubtedly the best training institute in Bangalore for students. We have an exciting offer for you students, just show your current college ID cards and avail the offer. We are providing various categories of courses like Digital Marketing Training, SEO Training, SMO Training, etc.
Hurry up & Grab the opportunity today!
SPECIAL OFFER FOR HOUSEWIVES
A new and interesting career opportunity is waiting for you housewives next door. Get a chance to explore yourself beyond being housewives by learning Digital Marketing.
HOW? WHERE? WHEN? – We have answers to all. Digital Tala is providing a new field to access, which is Digital Marketing for housewives. Just walk in with willingness and eagerness to learn and we will make you an expert.
INTERNSHIP Programs for Everyone
Digital Tala is offering all the candidates who are part of our institute an opportunity to intern with us. After completion of this Course, interested candidates can do internship within our Institute.
We will provide you with experience work certificate after you complete your Internship.To learn more about our Training & Courses in Pune with Internship click on the link below.
Why Join digital tala training institute & courses in KR Puram, Bangalore
Digital marketing courses in KR Puram, Bangalore, Best Training Institute with placement assistance at affordable prices.
End-to-end Internet marketing courses training including an in-depth study of SEO, SEM, SMO, Google PPC, E-mail marketing, etc.
Our Digital Marketing Courses provide right set of knowledge through our training course. We ensure that the environment in our classes is student friendly. We bridge the gap between theoretical and practical skills to make you an expert with our training. Offering 100% placement assistance is our duty and something you shouldn’t worry about.
Digital Marketing Course
Search Engine Optimisation
Social Media Optimisation
Social Media Marketing
Google Ads Certification
Affiliate Marketing Course
Blogging & Vlogging
Email Marketing Training
Lead Generation Techniques
Online Reputation Management
Local SEO & GMB
Google WebMaster Tools
Google Analytics Certification
Domain & Hosting
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES SYLLABUS, TRAINING DURATION & CONTENT
Get complete advance internet marketing certification training program courses content duration & modules list
Providing the best knowledge and knowing the concepts in deep is necessary in order to become a professional digital marketer, that’s why we have designed our class syllabus in an effective manner. It provides detailed study about Digital Marketing terms, concepts, strategies, techniques and implementation for website promotion, running campaigns.
Our training course is structured in a way that covers 8 weeks of classroom sessions conducted 5 days a week for 2 hours.
The contents of our training course are as follows:
This is the first step into the digital marketing courses in Bangalore, where seekers will take their feet into digital world and get a glance about digital marketing; one will get to know reason and purpose behind booming of Internet marketing, why online marketing courses is buzzing around? All answers would be cleared after the session of digital marketing training overview. We at Digital Tala Digital Marketing Training Institute in Bangalore, our vision is to make a clear image of digital marketing in trainees mind.
- What is marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Why Digital Marketing?
- Scope of Digital Marketing
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing vs. Marketing
- Various Digital marketing platforms & Techniques
- Latest Digital Marketing Trends
Search engine and its basic is an important and vital part of digital marketing or online marketing. Before us moving ahead, we need to understand all basics of search engine like, how search engine works in order to maintain web rank in SERP’s (search engine results page). What are the prerequisites before start digital marketing of any business? What are guidelines to maintain the same?
Henceforth, we at Digital Tala designed this module to understand all basics of search engine.
- What is Search Engine?
- How Search Engine Works?
- Why Digital Marketing?
- Types of Search Engines
- What is Spiders?g
- What is crawling?
- What is Indexing?
- Cache Date
- How to check Cache Date?
Google Algorithm is foremost part of digital marketing. Whether, you want to promote a business through internet media. Hence, one should follow all Google’s guidelines and Algorithm as Google is a protagonist of all search engine. Thus, we designed this module to make our students understand all algorithms and follow parameters of Google.
- Google Panda
- Google Penguin
- Google Humming Bird
- Mobilegeddon (Google Mobile Friendly Update)
- Google EMD (Exact Match Domain)
- Google Pigeon
- Google Rank Brain
- Google Possum
- Google Fred
- Domain names and extensions
- What is web server and web hosting?
- How to book a domain?
- How to book a hosting?
Example: Godaddy, Bigrock, Hostgator
- Understanding Internet
- Difference between Web and Internet
- Website understanding
- Domain names and extensions
- What is webserver and web hosting?
- Different Types of website
- Website wireframe and architecture
- Basics of developing and designing a website
- Usability & user experience of a website
- Why to say yes to responsive website
- Introduction to Keyword research
- How and why to choose right keywords
- Different types of keywords
- How to do Keyword analysis
- Keywords density analysis
- Tools for keyword research
- What is keyword proximity?
- What is keyword prominence?
- What is keyword frequency in SEO?
- What is keyword streaming?
- Localized keywords research
- Introduction to On page optimization
- What is Title, Description and Keywords tags
- Difference between primary, secondary and tertiary tiles
- Length of titles, meta description and Snippets
- H1 to H6 Tags and their importance
- Important keywords in title, meta descriptions and content
- When and where keywords can be placed
- Difference between Internal links and External links
- Anchor Text
- Image tag optimization
- Content Optimization
- SEO friendly content
- URL Structure / Optimization
- Website structure & navigation menu optimization
- Canonical Tag
- 404 Implementation
- Difference between HTTP / HTTPS
- Different types of Sitemaps and their importance
- Google SEO guidelines
- Broken link analysis
- Website architecture
- On page Analysis
- 301 & 302 Redirection
- Introduction to search engine optimization
- Keyword Density
- What is Bounce Rate?
- Keyword Research, Keyword Analysis
- Sandbox Effect
- Google Penalty
- What is Black hat seo?
- What is White hat seo?
- Good and Bad SEO Techniques
- What is Google PageRank
- What is Domain Authority?
- What is Page Authority?
- What is Inbound Links?
- What is Outbound Links?
- What is Link Building?
- What is Link Farming?
- Black Hat SEO
- Try to avoid Grey Hat SEO
- Exact-match Anchor text
- Keyword Stuffing
- Spam comments
- Duplicate content and cloaking
- Unnatural links
- Domain and Keyword Cloaking
- Intrusive Interstitial Ads
- 3rd party “Paid” links
- Article spinners
- Automated link building
- Doorway Page, bots, spam, Link Baiting
- Link and article directories
- Duplicate Content and Cloaking
- Paid / spam blogging
- Search engines submissions
- Directory Submission
- Blog Submission
- Blog Posting & Commenting
- Article Submission
- Social Book-marking
- Free Classifieds
- Press Releases Submission
- Image Submission
- Documentation Sharing
- Forum Posting
- Video Sharing
In this module of digital marketing we will teach you Google webmaster tool so that you would get aware how Google webmaster tool helps us to maintain our website in technical aspects and make us able to follow Google’s guidelines, moreover we will get all insights and can figure out SEO point of view like internal & external link, sitemap update, robots.txt file creation and submission etc.
- Setup Google webmaster Tool
- Link Google webmaster tool with Website
- Creating Dashboard of Google webmaster Tool
- Understanding Search Appearance
- Structured Data
- Rich Cards
- Data Highlighter
- HTML Improvements
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Search Traffic
- Search Analytics
- Links to your Site
- Internal Links
- Manual Actions
- International Targeting
- Mobile Usability
- Google Index
- Index Status
- Blocked Resources
- Remove URLs
- Crawl Errors
- Crawl Stats
- Robots.txt Tester
- URL Parameters
In this module of Digital marketing, one will understand how Google analytics tool works? How to create dashboard? How to link our website with Google analytics tool? How to track our website traffic through Google analytics tool? Similarly, many more things avail to learn during the session, As we at Victorious Digital provide hands on practical exposure to get experience and depth knowledge in the field of Internet marketing, we promise you to give deep and practical knowledge in Google analytics tool as well.
- What is Analytics?
- Importance of Analytics for Business
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Installing Analytics code in site
- Analytics account structure
- Setup Google Analytics Account
- Settings in Analytics
- Understanding Bounce Rate?
- What is mean by Real Time in Analytics?
- What is Audience? How to check the statistics?
- Page views
- Page/ session
- Session Duration
- Bounce Rate
- New sessions
- What are Demographics in Google Analytics Account?
- What is Language in Google Analytics Account?
- What is System and Mobile in Google analytics in Account?
- How to check user flow in Google Analytics?
- What is ACQUISITION in Google Analytics?
- How do you measure ACQUISITION?
- Search Console at a Glance in Analytics tool
- Understanding Goals and Conversions
- How to setup Goals?
- Different types of goals
- How to setup funnels in Goals
- Importance of funnels
- SEO site checkup tool
- Alexa Rank
- Broken link checker
- XML sitemap generator tool
- Website speed checker tool
- NP website analysis tool
- Competitor analysis tool
- Mobile responsiveness checker tool
- Google adword keyword planner
- Back link checker tool
- What is social media optimization?
- Reason of using social media?
- Benefits of social media optimization
- Various social media platforms
- Impact of using social media
- Facebook Introduction
- Facebook Account setup
- Understanding Facebook strategies
- Facebook group creation
- Facebook group promotion
- Facebook event management
*Practical Session 1
- Facebook fan page setup introduction
- Types of Facebook fan page
- Facebook profile pick creation
- Facebook cover photo creation
- Increase the likes on fan page
- Edit information about page
- Fan page wall posting
- Types of posts
- Increase post engagements
- Understanding fan page setting
*Practical session 2
- What is linkedin?
- Importance of linkedin
- Linkedin profile creation
- Company profile vs Individual profile
- Optimizing the profile
- Skills, Endorsements, Recommendations in linkedin
- Linkedin group creation
- Finding jobs on linkedin
- Job post on linkedin
- Creating company profile
- Promoting company profile
- Increasing followers on linkedin page
- What is Twitter?
- Use of Twitter
- Benefits of Twitter
- Twitter profile creation
- Profile customization
- Post creation
- Content & image using on Twitter
- Increase followers
- Using #(Hash) tag
Google Plus Promotion
- What is Google plus
- Benefits of Google plus account
- Profile creation of Google plus
- Customization of profile
- Community creation & posting
- Posting on Google plus profile
- Increasing reaches & followers
- What is Instagram?
- Account creation of Instagram
- Branding & Promotion on Instagram
- Promotional strategies & tips on Instagram
- Using hash tags (#) on Instagram
- Advertising on Instagram
- Creating business profile on Instagram
- What is Pinterest?
- Dashboard Creation
- Customizing profile
- Boards in Pinterest
- Website promotion
- Image posting
- Pinterest integration in website
You Tube Promotion
- You tube introduction
- Creating account & dashboard
- How to create channel?
- Profile updation
- Upload videos
- Video optimization
- You tube analytics
- Video promotion terms & conditions
WordPress is a CMS Platform which helps in building any sort of website with the knowledge of coding. We will be covering all the essential parts on how to use the tool to build an amazing website, let be a Personal Website, Corporate Website or an e-Commerce Website.
Facebook Social Media Marketing
- Facebook advertising
- Types of advertising
- Facebook fan page promotion
- Boost post
- Traffic on website
*Practical session 1
Linkdin Social Media Marketing
- Advertising on Linkdin
- Types of promotion
- Audience targeting
- Bid strategies
- Ad format
- Ad dimensions & rules
Instagram Social Media Marketing
- Advertising on Instagram
- Types of promotion
- Audience targeting
- Bid strategies
- Ad format
- What is Local SEO
- Importance of Local SEO
- Submission to Google My Business
- Completing the Profile
- Local SEO Ranking Signals
- Local SEO Negative Signals
- Citations and Local
- What is AdWords?
- What is the network in advertising?
- How to create a campaign
- What are bids, ad groups, and campaigns?
- How to schedule an ad
- What are ad formats?
- A complete walkthrough with the dashboard
- Cost per click cost per mille
- Cost per acquisition
- Conversion optimizer
- Ad delivery
- Demographic bidding
- Social settings
- Keyword Types (Broad, Phrase, Exact and Negative)
- AdWords Keyword Tool
- Text Ad Format
- Quality Score and Its Importance
- What is Display Advertising?
- How Display Ads Works
- Benefits of Display Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Banners ads
- Display Keywords
- Interest and Remarketing
- Display Network Filtrations
- Display Exclusions
- Display Options
- Below the Fold?
- How to Measure Display Advertising?
- Why video marketing?
- Create campaign for video promotion
- Targeting Locations
- Bid Strategies
- Group Creation
- Ads Options
- Ad Formats
- Analysis Results
- Basics of Mobile Marketing
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Impact of Mobile Marketing in Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Analytics
- Mobile Apps Engagement
- Growth in Mobile Industry
- Promoting Site in Mobile Apps
- Benefits of Mobile Marketing
- Targeting Options in Mobile Apps
- Mobile Marketing Goals
- Mobile Ad Formats
- Reporting in Mobile Ads
Learning Digital marketing or Internet marketing is promoting website and generate lots and lots of leads and convert our dreams into reality. Henceforth, with the help of this module ‘Lead Generation for Business’
- Lead generation for business
- Importance of lead generation
- Understanding landing page url
- Difference between landing page & wensite
- A/B Testing
- Lead generation through Facebook
- Lead generation through Google Adword
- Lead generation through bulk mails
- Lead generation through SMS
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- What Is Content Marketing
- Objective Of Content Marketing
- Content Marketing 7 Step Strategy Building Process
- 18 Types Of Content With Examples
- How To Write Great Compelling Content?
- Keyword Research For Content Ideas
- Optimizing Content For Search Engines
- What is Authority Blog?
- How To Market Your Content?
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- How Email Works
- Bulk Email Overview
- Bulk Emails Challenges
- Introduction To Email Marketing Software
- How To Create Email Campaigns?
- Email Analytics
- How To Set Up Lists?
- How To Write Effective Emails?
- How To Improve ROI With A/B Testing?
- Legal Constraints On Emails
- Affiliate marketing overview
- Apply for affiliate marketing
- Dashboard creation for affiliate marketing
- Process of affiliate marketing
- Branding & promotion through affiliate marketing
- Top affiliate marketing networks
- Affiliate marketing payment methods
- Reports & ROI
- What is ORM?
- Importance of ORM
- How to build online reputation?
- Importance of ORM in SEO
- Importance of ORM in SMO
- Review monitor sites & blogs
- Tools for ORM
Learn how to Blog and monetize your website using Google Adsense and earn from sitting at home.
- Adsense Account Creation
- Website Approval
- Methods of Generating Traffic to Earn Adsense Commission
- Adding Ads to your Website
- Auto Ads
- Manual Ad Insertions
With the ease of the Internet, you can open an online business without the need for an Inventory nor any logistics. Learn how to create a Drop Shipping Website and Earn from marketing other products with your own price margins.
- What is Drop Shipping?
- How is it helpful?
- What is the cost of starting a Drop Shipping Business?
- How to Find profitable Products.
- How to Use Facebook & Instagram Marketing for promotion.
- How to create a freelancer account?
- How to build your profile?
- How to select projects?
- How to set a bid on projects?
- How to Communicate with a client?
As a Digital Marketing Institute, we will help you in every step of your career building path.
- Interview Question & Answers
- Mock Interviews
- Certification Mock Tests
- Soft Skill Training
- Interview Skills
- Resume Preparation
- Portfolio Generation (Online / Offline)
- Soft Notes
- Free One Month Internship with Certification
- Placement Assistance
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING COURSES ELIGIBILITY, CAREER, JOB SECTORS & CITIES
There is no such specific criteria for this course. 12th pass out students, graduates, working men women all of them can apply to our Digital Marketing Training Courses. There are no specific limitations and you need not be from technical background. It is suitable for students, IT Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Sales and Working Professionals.
Higher pay and multiple career choices are the features of this field. You can lucratively explore Job Opportunities in this field through our Digital Marketing Training Courses. Shift in advertising practice is giving rise to huge opportunity for Digital Marketers. There are large number of companies that provide job opportunity in this field. To a further extent, Digital Media covers all types of sectors from hospitality industry to IT. It has a wider scope in all the metropolitan cities.